Gone are the simpler days when Rawr XD meant ‘I love you in dinosaur’ and your biggest stress was picking who was in your top 8. However, there is no denying that MySpace paved the way for our beloved scene and now that it is officially twenty nineSCENE, we are taking a look back at the top nine songs every scene kid had on their MySpace page.
Long live the reckless and the brave, MySpace will forever be in our emo hearts!
1. Shake It – Metro Station
No 2000’s party was complete without this banger!
2. The Curse of Curves – Cute Is What We Aim For
Slightly risque’ lyrics that you couldn’t play around your parents, but gosh darnit this song was a bop and a half.
3. Sway Sway Baby – Short Stack
You better get stretching because it’s time to get those hips sway sway swaying.
4. Misery Business – Paramore
This song was and will always be magnificent – need I say more?
5. Two Is Better Than One – Boys Like Girls ft. Taylor Swift
The internet was shook when Taylor took a swift trip to the scene when she featured on this heartfelt song.
6. Jamie All Over – Mayday Parade
This was the perfect song to listen to on repeat when your crush didn’t like you back!
7. I Write Sins Not Tragedies – Panic! At The Disco
Panic! At The Disco didn’t have to go this hard on a track, but they did and we will forever be grateful.
8. Check Yes Juliet – We The Kings
Romeo and Juliet sneaking out to a house party is big mood!
9. Dear Maria, Count Me In – All Time Low
*Clears throat* would this really be the top songs from MySpace if Dear Maria, Count Me In wasn’t included?