Alright, so after a bunch of cryptic messages referencing the 19th of March yesterday Panic! At The Disco announced a surprise show at the Grog Shop in Cleveland Heights.
They also sent fans bottles of unholy water which we loved because at Don’t Bore Us we are strong believers in the divine power of staying hydrated.
SO, the surprise show is currently happening. Obviously, we’re not there, as we’re 15,984 km in a residential suburb in Sydney, Australia. That doesn’t mean we’re not going to try our darndest to keep you updated.
So without further ado, here are our frantic updates:
- Panic! now have a new (touring?) bass player, her (grrrl power) name is Nicole Rowe, she’s toured with the likes of Troye Sivan and Miley Cyrus. Here is a video of her shredding
- Brendon still apparently loves falsetto
- They’re set to play The Tonight Show on the 21st of March aka the cryptic date on the unholy water. I’m glad this has been clarified because we thought it may have been an expiration date.
- Apparently the band chose ‘I Write Sins Not Tragedies’ to be a single whilst driving in a car, this is absolutely vital information and I don’t know how we’ve gone so long without it. My entire listening experience will forever be changed.
- They’ve gone full Turnstile on us with a bit of a hardcore interlude, I can feel the drop d in my bones. Positive hardcore Tuesday!
- Whoever is livestreaming this is singing in perfect harmony so kudos to you!
- There was a mic drop
Don’t Threaten Me With A Good Time
Ready To Go [Get Me Out Of My Mind]
The Ballad Of Mona Lisa
This Is Gospel
Let’s Kill Tonight
Death Of A Bachelor
Emperor’s New Clothes
I Write Sins Not Tragedies