Don’t Bore Us is the voice of music fans.
We are the studio where music fans, critics, creators and artists come to review their favourite music and the biggest releases of the moment.
How do the weekly charts work?
Weekly charts are a representation of the most rated and reviewed releases of the week.
Community charts showcase our most prolific reviewers + reviewers who receive the most props
Props what you give to someone if you like or agree with their review!
Don’t Bore Us Community Code of Conduct
We’re building a community of music fans to share their opinions and we want you to join us. We’re all about healthy discussion and considered criticism about the music, never malicious personal attacks towards either other community members or artists we are reviewing.
We value the diverse opinions of our community, so you may find points of view that you don’t agree with. And that’s cool. However, there are certain things we’re not OK with: Attempts to manipulate our data in any way, for example, or the posting of offensive, hateful, or disparaging material – and we reserve the right to restrict or deny your ability to participate in our community if we believe you are doing so. Actions on our part could include, but are not limited to, removing your comments or reviews from the site and/or blocking you from posting ratings or reviews in the future.
To be more specific, we don’t allow you to upload, post, or distribute any material that we believe:
- Could be considered libelous, defamatory, harassing, threatening or hate speech.
- Don’t use obscenities or profanity directed at individuals, artists, including name-calling or personal attacks.
- Don’t express hatred or intolerance for people based on religion, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, nationality, age, or disability.
- Is inappropriately sexually suggestive or contains explicit sexual content (including nudity).
- Invades others’ privacy. For example, don’t post other people’s phone numbers, email addresses, mailing addresses, or other personal information, and don’t post links to phishing or other malware sites or any that contain a software virus.
- Attempts to drown out other people’s opinions, including posting from multiple accounts or coordinating with others to do so, including setting up fake accounts.
- Includes false statements or misinformation with the intention of misleading others.
- Constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (you may know it as “spam”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling.
- Encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability.
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of The Brag Media
- Has an inappropriate username or display image.
Note that we reserve the right to add to or change our community guidelines and policies as we see fit, and we’ll post those changes on the site if and when we do.